Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tiffany Inspired!

Here's a sweet Tiffany inspired bridal shower I found at EAT DRINK PRETTY.    My interest was peeked because I am planning a shower with similar colors.  Here are some pictures and head over to their site to see more!


So sweet....a carnation ball and a little Tiffany box!
I'm tickled pink (couldn't resist), that they included donuts as part of their dessert table.  I am doing an anniversary party in September where we will have a milk and donut bar!


I love how they hung a chandelier from the tent...I would have added two more for a little more impact and of course, a little more bling!



2 comments:

  1. These are the colors I want for my wedding reception! I just thought of it last night and now seeing this post I'm like YES! A pale antique blue with touches of pink! Thank you MSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Ainka!!! What an exciting time and so glad we were able to help!!!

    ReplyDelete