Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Soiree

Yesterday, I told you I was going to a Summer Soiree, hosted by New Community for Children.  It was a such a fun event, for such a worthy cause!  It was held at the UPS Townhouse in the Capitol Hill area of DC.  The townhouse was beautiful.  I met some wonderful people including Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton...she was so sweet!   Also did a little networking and had some great food.  I am pleased to say that several guests bid on our services!  I can't wait to hear how much we helped raised. I brought along some cookies  Girly Gatherings did for me with my logo on them.  They were a big hit!  Thanks, Ally

Here's a picture of me and Nadine Kearns, the Executive Director.  Thanks for inviting me, Nadine.


It was a lovely Summer Soiree!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wilmara for coming. The guests were asking for more of your Girly Gatherings cookies after you left. The necklace was also a topic of conversation - So madly stylish of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nadine.....Had a blast! I'll be happy to help anyone who would like some Girly Gatherings cookies.

    ReplyDelete