Stylish Portfolio

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lemonade and Espresso at Sunday Suppers

We are back!!!..... and as you get ready for your Sunday supper, I wanted to introduce you one of my favorite Sunday Suppers.  Sunday Suppers brings friends and food together for a unique dining experience. Technically they offer cooking classes, but this kind of cooking class is a gastronomic event!  Sunday Suppers brings friends and food together for a class-cooking-dining experience. The classes are held in a waterfront loft in Brooklyn, NY and are taught by local chefs. Not only that, but the food is market fresh, local and organic and the approach is to create seasonal and fresh meals together.  I am planning a visit to New York to coincide with one of their classes.

But you don't have to go to NY to enjoy some of their delicious meals.  What I love is that they have recipe cards for the meals they post on their blog.  I love lemonade and was ecstatic when I saw this lavender lemonade.
So easy and delicious, the right kind of refreshing drink as we head into August!  Try the recipe!

Here's a fabulous after dinner drink that I'll be using as dessert for a dinner party!  I'm not a die-hard coffee fan.....but when I do have it, I like it sweet!  So I was thrilled to see Piccolo Affogato al Caffe (espresso poured over gelato) used for dessert after a rustic Italian dinner.  

Add some decadent cookies and it hits the spot!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday supper this evening!

All pictures are from the Sunday Suppers site.

2 comments:

  1. Wilmara----This is the making of a high end magazine...Can I be the editor and chief? Please, please, please, youll be the President and CEO, please please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it....interested in hearing more about your proposition!

    ReplyDelete