Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Madly Stylish Vendor: Green Apple Paperie




Valentine's Day is around the corner!  If you're throwing a party, having a picnic a deux, need some Valentine's Day cards, or styling a dessert table then you need to take a look at Kate's creations on  Green Apple Paperie!  Kate has designed a few things for me and I absolutely love her work as she can take what I'm thinking and turn it into a beautiful design that captures the feel of the event.  I have been wanting to feature her for a while now and when I saw the pics to her Valentine's Day collection, I knew the day had come.

How sweet and fresh is this Valentine's Day collection!  You can order it and her other fabulous collections at her etsy shop.

Love the pinwheels on the cake (your sweetheart will too!)


Here's the dessert table......


and who would not love some sweet chocolate!




I had to add this pics because, right now I am crushing on mini pies!!!!!  Not to mention, I call my girls sweetie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment