Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Desserts Galore!



Just in case I didn't mention it before I heart desserts!!!!  So when I was in Borders yesterday, I had to pick this up!  It's a must for anyone who likes to bake, entertain, or just likes to eat desserts.  The recipes vary in difficulty and the number of whisks by the recipes let you know just how difficult!

Trust me, there are lots of easy recipes but if you're up to challenge, there are a number of four whisks recipes that will test your baking skills.  It's well worth picking up.  You cookbook library will thank you, your family and friends will thank you; just don't blame if you're constantly making desserts!

Check out this video for a taste of what's inside....grab a tissue because your mouth will be watering!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment