Stylish Portfolio

Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding Shoes To Die For

Happy Friday, my lovely readers!  Things are a little out of sync here as I am busy working on my new website.  Did I tell you I'm getting a new website :) ???  Yes, I am getting a new website and beyond thrilled!!!   This process has given me a new appreciation for the sites that I love.  It is hard work!!!...and I'm not even doing the technical or design part.  I'm just providing text and pictures.  But still, I must approve the logo, the design, the color palette, the fonts used, etc.  Anyway, I digress...I will have a separate post on the process of creating a new website.

Right now, I'm  taking a break to bring you some fabulous shoes that you can rock on your wedding day.  Take a look, and I think you'll agree!!  Which would you wear?  Although, I don't think you need to be a bride to wear these.

these glittery gems are from Kate Spade...

these, of course,  are Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment