Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Designs Inspiration!

I have been brainstorming for the last couple of weeks on a background design to showcase my bride's wedding cake.  Nothing I came up with seemed to fit the elegant, yet casual feel of her wedding.

Well, you know how I'm addicted to Pinterest, must get my fix every day!!!  I came upon this picture during one of my "fixes" and was just blown away by it's simple elegance.


So of course I needed to hunt down who was responsible for this loveliness.  My search lead me to Oh How Charming Event Production and Design by Lisa Vorce.   As soon as I saw this shot on her site, things clicked!  And just like that,  I knew what the design for the cake table would be.  The crazy thing is, it will be nothing like this but oh so similar.  You'll have to come back to see the end result.....the wedding is in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment