Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Best Thing I Never Had


Today, I take a slight detour from my usual posts. Although as I think about, not really.  I love Beyonce and I am LOVING this video.  Have you seen it?  One of her best...and if you're a bride to be, there are a few things that I think you can take away......from that boudoir lingerie number ( a must under every bridal gown), to the gown by Baracci Beverly Hills with the perfect pinned up do for the ceremony to the fab reception dress by Vera Wan with her locks down and ready to party.  Her make-up is, of course, perfectly natural.  Did I mention the veil?  Yes, indeed,she is a gorgeous bride.

As for the song, well, if you're holding on to something that just doesn't seem to be working, well maybe it's time to move on.  That's for all things, not just relationships.  Just might be something better around the corner:)!.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment