Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Simply Elegant: A Baby Shower


Any baby shower that starts out with these super-chic and elegant invites would have to be a.ma.zing.....
So of course, it came as no surprise when I saw the end result!



Yesterday, I quickly posted to my Facebook page an amazing baby shower that was designed and styled by my childhood friend Claude of Petite-Fete.  I had to do it justice, and give it a little more coverage.  Every detail of this baby shower is just superb!  Look at these pics and then head over to her site to see more!!

The shower was held at the simple but elegant  iCi Restaurant in Brooklyn, NY.  The whole baby shower is a reflection of understated elegance.   More is not always better and these pics are proof of that.







just looking at these make me hungry!
love the photo booth!
the proud parents-to-be.....
All the paper, invitations, and event styling was done by Petite-Fete.  The photographs are all courtesy of   beIMAGED who captured the event.  Love their style of photography.

Oh and these caught my eyes too! HOT!
any photographer who caught these, has got a good eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment