Stylish Portfolio

Friday, June 24, 2011

DIY: Wine in Style

Happy Friday!

Time to start thinking of BBQs, time at the pool and gathering with friends.  If you're like me, these gatherings usually include a nice glass of wine and I like to bring a bottle as a nice hostess gift.  I hate just putting it in a gift bag so I'm always looking for creative ways to package them.  Well, my obsession has paid off because I found these great ways to package wine bottles.  If you click on the link you'll find the easy directions.

But don't just stop there, you can use these on practically any bottles.  Take a look......

via Celebrations at Home

via Real Simple

via Martha Stewart Living



via 1st Thing I Reach For
For an even simpler alternative, just use a piece of fabric and twine to get this lovely effect...

via Style Me Pretty
Now there is no reason to show up with a bare bottle in hand!  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment