Stylish Portfolio

Monday, June 20, 2011

Art Inspired Wedding

Happy Monday!

I am thrilled to bring you this wedding shoot which was inspired by Van Gogh's The Starry Night and I found over at Junebug Weddings.  A fantastic site for all things wedding!
I truly believe you can find inspiration in anything and everything around you and use this principle to guide my work here at Madly Stylish Events. This wedding shoot is a great example of that!  It was styled and designed by Janice Shellooe of Every Elegant Detail based in San Francisco.

The color palette is breathtaking and the cake! Oh, and the cake is just stunning.  I'll stop now so you can take a look.





Is that cake not stunning!  It was made by Studio Cake out in Menlo Park, CA.  So if you are in the area, I'd be sure to take a look at them for your dessert needs.  Just awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment