Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Special Tasty Tuesday: The New Whole Foods Rockville

Last night I was invited to a Bloggers Pre-Opening Tour of the new Whole Foods Rockville.  Wow...what a beautiful store!!!  I feel the need to share this with you because if you are in the area, this store is going to come in handy.   Whether it's a dinner party, birthday party or romantic dinner you can find everything from flowers to desserts all made in-house for your event.  This store is gogeous!!!!

I'll highlight a few things that I am super excited about.......first  off, their selection of roses is amazing.  I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture!  I was so busy admiring them that I completely forgot....I also need to mention the hydrangeas.....and the price point is quite competitive, not any more expensive than a florist and if they are on sale, definitely cheaper.

Next for me was the bakery.........they have cake pops!!!

These beauties cost $1.99 each.....you can order from a selection of design and flavors.  Yum!!!!

They also have mini-pies!  Also delicious and oh, so adorable...


So I am planning a spa party for a 10 year old and thought their natural made soap in lovely scents like lavender, vanilla, and rose would make the perfect favor!


Go check out the store, all 51,000 sq. ft .of fresh, natural, organic, whole trade goodness!  A few more pics to convince you, it's worth a look-see!

Need help or menu ideas when it comes to cooking.......head to the Cooking Station!

Freshly made pasta!

Cheese, glorious cheese

Grind your own corn for polenta, rice for cereal, or anything else that suits your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment