Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Green Wedding Inspiration


A few weeks ago, I styled a spring inspired table for the Rooftop at Rockville Town Center Wedding Gala.  I designed this inspiration board and created this table! I wanted a clean and very elegant feel that was simple and chic.  Since I was inspired by the green apples, I went with the color palette of green, white and some silver.    Using natural elements like the green apples can really make your design pop.  I also went with apple green linen that was covered by the  most exquisite lace I found at Jo-Anne's fabric.  You can't tell from the picture but the the beading was sparkly.

Those beautiful rosettes I used on the cake came from a lovely little shop called Little Bits. They do not have a website but it is a gem of a store if you live in this area and are a baker or event designer. The apples were dipped in white chocolate that I also got from Little Bits.  I worked with Blue Snail Stationary to design the menu cards and invites.

Excuse the quality of the pictures, my photographer was not able to make it so I took them myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment