Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween at Williams-Sonoma



I apologize my dear readers...I can't believe I haven't posted anything in a week!!!  I have been busy with a few upcoming events which I'll get to in my later posts.  Today, while working on one of those events, I was on the Williams-Sonoma website looking for cake stands.

With Halloween around the corner, I thought I'd  share some treats I discovered on their site to fill your Halloween party with tricks and treats!  What's a Halloween party without a Spooky Black Cat to watch over your treats!  For the bakers out there, take a look at the cupcake kit....so cute and easy!  Great project for the kids to help with! Those of you that don't bake, don't panic.....you can order ready made treats.  They've partnered with Perfect Endings in Napa Valley to bring you some yummy treats like those cupcakes you see here. Take a look!

images courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
From the top, Halloween Browniepops, No-bake Halloween Haunted House Kit, Perfect Endings Halloween Cupcakes, Halloween Cupcake Decorating Kit,Spooky Black Cat, Shortbread Finger Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment